I attended a Holy Spirit Weekend-away Retreat (March 5 - 7). I don't know, but nothing so spectacular happened to me and I feel like I am a loser.... why? because I was helping the worship team run the song slides, so I wasn't able to participate in the altar and prayer calls. Well, I did on the last day, so pwede na din yun. What I liked most though is that finally, as in finally, I was able to make new friends (or at least, acquaintances) and I finally know my co-Alpha attendees' names :-) Whereas before, I can only smile at or say "Hi!" to them, now I can call them by their names and even hug some. And it is also amazing how some people's lives were touched, changed, and improved by Nicky Gumbel's videos and by the retreat as a whole. The Talent and Non-Talent Show was superb, kahit na I didn't participate and I just watched and took pictures. As usual, I was just a plain observer :-)
I am so tired and sleepy, but I should not complain.....

<< Home